Are you done putting up TikTok yet, but you forgot to add something in the caption? Well, when such is the case then you might want to know can you edit a tiktok after posting or its caption.
For knowing about the same this is the perfect place to be as in this blog we are going to let you know if you can actually edit your caption or not and if yes, then how will you able to do so?
Can We Edit Caption of an Uploaded TikTok Video
The answer to this question is short and simple, unfortunately, there is no way out using which you can edit the caption which has been already uploaded with the tiktok video.
But you do not need to worry as even if the caption cannot be edited you can still save the tiktok video which you have uploaded and then you can post it once again with the new caption which you want.
So, without wasting any time let us immediately dive into the steps you are required to follow by you on how to edit tiktok caption and upload it again with your tiktok video.
Steps for Uploading a TikTok Video with a Changed Caption
Here are the steps which you are supposed to follow to change the caption of any tiktok video.
- In the beginning, you need to click on your profile icon which you will able to get at the bottom right corner following which you have to get to the next step.
- Next, you have to find the video which you want to repost and for which you want to change the caption, you are supposed to click on that particular video to open the video and also make it larger.
- Now, hit on the share button which you will be able to navigate at the bottom right corner of the screen, following this, you will be able to see a save video button (which will be an arrow facing downwards) on which you have to click.
- After clicking on the save video icon the video will be downloaded on your device after which you should delete the original video from tiktok which you can do by hitting on the delete button from the screen.
- After the video has been deleted from tiktok you have to click on the back button which will direct you to your profile after which you must click on the upload button you see on the display of your gadget.
- Select the video which you just downloaded on your device and then hit on next button following which you will be provided with the option to rotate or edit the video.
- Add the caption you want, and once you are satisfied with your caption you should simply press the post button to finally upload your video with the new caption to tiktok.
Now, you are aware that you can edit tiktok captions, you can make use of these steps anytime and do it.
Along with this, we can assist you with many other tiktok related topics, such as, how to go live on tiktok, best time to post on tiktok, and how to sell on tiktok with Shopify, so if you have any of these queries, visit our website getassist.net.
In the above context, you will get all the necessary reasons and steps on how to update the TikTok caption. Here we believe that all the information you are going to consume in this blog might be beneficial for you. For more such info, feel free to visit our website.
Read Next: Social Media Marketing Agency For Business Marketing And Advertising