Socks are an accessory to help protect and keep the feet warm. They become even more important when the weather is cold in the last months of the year. Moreover, wool socks men are also indispensable items, helping to complete the gentlemen’s daily styles.
What are the ideal socks?
Even in a tropical monsoon country like India, we can feel the cold of winter creeping from the beginning of October. This is also the time to revisit your Autumn / Winter wardrobe. Do you have enough warm clothes? Does your jacket have water-absorbent dots?
A pair of winter socks should be made of quality material that is capable of keeping warm. This will help you avoid getting wet socks (which is not a pleasant experience). Therefore, choosing the right material will help you stay comfortable all day long.
Sock length is also an issue to keep in mind
Different lengths – like ankle length, calf or knee – all have their effects. Heel and ankle socks are great for trainer shoes and for shoes in general. While knee-length socks can be mixed with winter boots.
The thick material, the greater the ability to support. Especially pairs made from high-wool-content materials. When choosing socks, don’t forget to consider your lifestyle and preferences. Specifically, when you regularly exercise or climb mountains. At that time, socks not only need to be able to keep warm, but also ensure good support for the feet.
How can we wear knee-length socks in the cold season?
– There are many ways to combine socks with costumes: You can wear them with leather shorts, jeans and denim shorts or short skirts with this way you will become more beautiful while ensuring warmth can be in cold winter.
– It can be worn with vest, sweater, paca (hooded leather jacket) with miniskirt and low-necked and high boots. If it is too cold, you should put two types of socks together, leather leg socks and wool socks, it will act as a pair of woolen pants to help warm your feet.
– It can be worn with vests, sweaters, paca shirts (hooded leather jackets) with short skirts and low-collared boots and turtlenecks.
– Shoes, fleece boots, black lace low boots or high heels, sadal straps can all be combined with long socks for you each different beauty.
– Over-knee socks have many models for your girlfriend to choose from and you can make your foot jewelry stand out by choosing a sock color: navy blue, beige, red or green to wear them with bale shoes, painted leather shoes.
Please choose for yourself pair of socks for summer and winter:
+ In the summer, you should choose thin wool socks women with the same color as your skin tone that will easily combine with many types of clothes, helping you save more cost effectively, when you wear them will create a thin coverage. As a makeup cream, helping your feet to be naturally colored and smooth, priority should be given to socks made from silk, which will be more beautiful, more durable and create a pleasant feeling when using;
+ In the winter, you should choose thicker socks, which can have patterns to keep your feet warm and slimmer and more beautiful. Dark colors are always the most suitable choice to help you easily combine with a variety of outfits such as evening gowns, winter skirts…